How to remove the ink cartridge from your printer | en.Relenado

How to remove the ink cartridge from your printer

This post will teach you how to remove printer cartridge ink by hands using several chemical products.

In this post, we will show you how to remove the ink cartridge from your printer and keep your hands as clean as possible. Having your hands recover of after changing the ink cartridge can take you up to three days for the ink to completely disappear. As usual, we will share our secrets and some few tips to remove the stains from your hands.

Our first recommendation to keep your hands clean when removing the ink cartridge is to put latex gloves on. Therefore the next time you are working with ink, put some gloves in to avoid having to remove the stains later.

Here is a picture of latex gloves.
gloves to protect your hands in ink
gloves to protect your hands.
These gloves will protect your hands from the ink in the future.  We presume you are reading this post because your hands are already covered in ink, so here are some other solutions you can apply by using the products from your house.

Usually, printer cartridge ink is about 80% water, the same kind we used for refilling the cartridges. The other 20% is divided in 17% of a quick dry agent, and 3% of another component that keeps the ink from drying up completely; the amounts are all estimates.

This is a huge advantage for us considering we only need to wash our hands immediately to get them clean.

We do not recommend using towels or napkins for this because it will only make the cleaning process more difficult. The more water you use on your hands, the higher the chance of removing the drying agents we mentioned, which act as soon as they come in contact with air.

If the ink dried up completely in your hands, you will need to use a bit of bleach on your hands to remove it. We recommend using the pool bleach, but you can also use bleach for water.

Please be very careful when using this product. If it gets in contact with your eyes wash it carefully and visit a doctor. Therefore we are advising washing your hands thoroughly as soon as you’re done with the bleach.  Also, bleach has a very potent smell, and our skin could soak it up and be irritated by it.

Do not take this recommendation lightly. You must have soap and water close to you at all times, and avoid adding more than 5% of bleach to the water. If you choose to use add more, you may damage your clothes. Do not mix bleach and lye together, since it can cause toxic fumes that are very dangerous for the human body.

Another chemical agent that usually works well for this, and is even used for removing stains on clothes, is bleach, which is chemically called sodium hypochlorite. However, it’s very toxic even when used in detergents, and we don’t recommend you use this as your first option. It’s also called “lye” in Latin America and Spain.

Please keep in mind all our recommendations are based on personal experiences. If possible, we suggest contacting your physician before trying to remove printer cartridge ink from your hands, since these products can cause several secondary effects.

You may also be interested in learning the differences between dyed and pigmented inks.


android,3,apple,4,black,2,brother,43,canon,261,cartridge,53,chromebook,2,connectors,9,continuous Ink system,47,copier,6,copy machine,8,dell,7,deskjet,4,drivers,110,epson,188,errors,189,fix,16,google,8,hewlett-packard,44,hp,144,injectors,3,ink,95,kodak,1,konica,1,kyocera,5,laser,21,lexmark,29,linux,1,macintosh,6,mobile,2,multifunction printer,13,pdf,1,print heads,19,printer,198,refill,89,reset,169,samsung,13,scan,30,sharp,10,software,5,toner,18,tricolor cartridge,19,tutorial,161,ubuntu,3,usb cable,5,waste ink pad,8,wicreset,2,windows,39,wireless,9,yahoo,1,
en.Relenado: How to remove the ink cartridge from your printer
How to remove the ink cartridge from your printer
This post will teach you how to remove printer cartridge ink by hands using several chemical products.
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy